Vision 550 /// pneumatic
The Vision 550 brings together the advantages of wheelchair accessibility and a compact format. A panoramic, glass design with a 52-inch diameter characterizes each pneumatic elevator system, and with these assets, the Vision 550 efficiently provides a new dimension for independence and mobility inside a home. Additionally, each system supports up to 525 pounds and travels up to four stops.
...The Vision 550 brings together the advantages of wheelchair accessibility and a compact format!
Achieving this new degree isn’t a challenge for the homeowner. In fact, as preparation for and construction of a hoistway, pit, and machine room are not necessary, this wheelchair-accessible vacuum elevator can either attach to a balcony or simply needs a hole through the floor.
Additional Information (Tabs)
- No pit, hoist way, or machine room required
- Self supporting structure
- 35 ft total rise Max
- 20 ft/min travelling speed
- Two to Four stops
- External cylinder diameter: 52 11/16 inches (1,316mm)
- Internal cabin diameter: 43 1/2 inches (1118mm)
- Internal cabin height: 6'7" (79 inches/ 2007mm)
- Entrance way opening: 32 inches (813mm)
- Weight of unit: 2025 lbs for 2 stop w/ 9' ceilings
- Power Supply: 35 AMP 220VAC
- Through Floor or Balcony Mount Landings
- In-line and 180° door openings
- Aluminum and polycarbonate cylinder structure
- Automatic interior LED lighting and fan
- One year limited manufacturer warranty
- ASME A17.7 Certified
- Phone, Cabin Key Lock & Earhquake Brackets
The Vision 550 comes standard in a dark gray finish. Optional colors include white, light gray, black, and taupe.
Click here to download a PDF version.