Vision 350 /// pneumatic
Economical and compact, the Vision 350 elevator is perfect for homes in a variety of sizes. No matter if the room is small or large, this glass pneumatic elevator fits practically anywhere – even in the most limited spaces! Only minimal construction is needed: Requiring neither hoistway nor pit, the Vision 350 can be attached to a balcony or go through a hole in the floor.
...This glass pneumatic elevator fits practically anywhere - even in the most limited spaces with only limited construction!
As the smallest pneumatic home elevator offered, this model has a 30-inch diameter, supports up to 350 pounds, travels up to four stops, and is built for residential use only. For enhancing and expanding mobility between floors of a home, our Vision 350 elevator offers an efficient and versatile solution.
Additional Information (Tabs)
- No pit, hoist way, or machine room required
- 35 ft total rise Max
- 30 ft/min travelling speed
- Two to Four stops
- External cylinder diameter: 30 inches (750mm)
- Internal cabin diameter: 20 ½ inches (521mm)
- Internal cabin height: 6'7" (79 inches/ 2005mm)
- Entrance way opening: 20 ½ inches (521mm)
- Weight of unit: 560 lbs for 9' ceiling
- Through Floor or Balcony Mount Landings
- Power Supply: 25 AMP 220VAC
- In-line door openings
- Aluminum and polycarbonate cylinder structure
- Automatic interior LED lighting and fan
- Mechanical emergency safety brake system
- One year limited manufacturer warranty
- ASME A17.7 Certified
- Phone, Cabin Key Lock & Earthquake Brackets
The Vision 350 comes standard in a dark gray finish (left). Optional colors include white, light gray, black, and taupe.
Click here to download a PDF version.