VisiliftTM Round /// cable
Ample interior room for wheelchair access coupled with an attractive design makes the VisiliftTM Round elevator ideal for expanding mobility and independence inside a residential structure. Each cable-driven, round elevator system offers a 58-inch diameter and 13.4 square inches of floor space and supports up to 830 pounds. Installation requires less time and expense, as a pit and machine room are not necessary.
...Installation requires less time and expense since a machine room and pit are not necessary!
Homes can benefit from the VisiliftTM Round. As you plan to expand access with our innovative glass elevator, keep in mind that the VisiliftTM Round travels a maximum of five stops in residential structures.
Additional Information (Tabs)
- Wheelchair accessible
- 830 lb capacity
- 32 fpm rated speed
- Variable speed drive system for smooth, quiet operation
- Standard cab platform of 52" diameter or 13.44 Sq. Ft.
- 84" interior cab height
- Travel capability of up to 40 feet with 5 stops
- No pit requirement for easy adaptation to new or existing homes: 3" ramp provided
- Automatic emergency cab lighting for added safety
- Emergency alarm and stop buttons
- One recessed ceiling light
- Illuminated haloed push buttons in car
- Automatic timed lighting
- 230V operation
- Standard black color
- Balcony Ring
- Custom colors
- Flush floor ring on first landing if 4" pit is provided
TheVisiliftTM Round comes in a standard black finish (top left). Custom colors are available.
Click here to download a PDF version.